Teachers use Microsoft Forms to create quizzes, polls, or surveys. They can quickly create a survey or quiz in just a few minutes, send to students to fill out on any device, and see the results in real time. Listening to millions of users’ voices, and leveraging latest Microsoft technology, we improved Microsoft Forms to be more collaborative and productive, by adding the following top-requested capabilities:
- New question types: Teachers can ask students to correctly order items in a list, ask students to self-report, or develop and iterate through a grading rubric using our new ranking and Likert controls.
- Education Resources (preview) in Microsoft Forms allows teachers to use professionally-created, standards-aligned assessments in their classes.
- New collaboration features allow easier viewing and sharing of the Forms created in through Microsoft Teams or SharePoint Office 365 groups.
- Integration with PowerPoint (under development): Forms’ integration in PowerPoint will allow teacher to easily insert a quiz to a PowerPoint deck, adding to Forms’ integration with Excel, OneNote and Sway.
- Administrator control: Administrators will have clear controls over sharing Microsoft Forms outside the organization.